Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka?

Contributor
is the MC monkey in heat?
from ch 1 why did he ignore the bruises on FMC's neck and forehead?

Reading the spoiler from the novel, seemed this story didn't have any common sense at all. Full of a questionable plot line.

Spoiler
It seemed the FMC is a victim of domestic violence, bruises on her neck and forehead were caused by his father.

And here, our smart a** MC that was told ranked 1 in his school, only uses his libido in regard to the FMC situation.

even 5 years children will be curious if somebody is fine or not looking at those bruises.

this top ranked MC, only has a brain full of lust in this situation,

oh man, talked about a lack of common sense to the extreme

Reading the spoiler from the novel, seemed this story didn't have any common sense at all. Full of a questionable plot line.

Spoiler
It seemed the FMC is a victim of domestic violence, bruises on her neck and forehead were caused by his father.

And here, our smart a** MC that was told ranked 1 in his school, only uses his libido in regard to the FMC situation.

even 5 years children will be curious if somebody is fine or not looking at those bruises.

the problem is japanese culture. even if they see signs of domestic violence, they don't speak, don't ask, so as not to interfere in the lives of others, not to break their "valuable harmony". the same for her. the MC asks her what she thinks, if she has something to say, and she says no, so as not to worry the MC with her problems, because this would break his "harmony". Basically, that is the basis of almost all the problems of the Japanese.

Spoiler

Can you tell more pls because i might drop this shi

Can you tell more pls because i might drop this shi
i mean i cant spoiler too much cause i cant really speak/read japanese but dont drop it its good or gonna get good depending what chapter u are on

edit it gets dark but its really good i still recommend reading it unless you want a fluff story like komi cant communicate. its more there with oregairu or bunny girl senpai from the "darkness"

Dex-chan lover
Komi sucks. Could someone spoiler me? Is there some fucking in this manga? Else I drop it off as boring ass.

Supporter
First impression:

XfI9igg.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
first glad his father dont mess up or cross the line to her! at first chap i think she is victim of raped or blackmailed... and bully victim... bcs of how she íntend end her life despite how her look "cute-smart looking" thats easy to see the true problem on next chap... guess i was right... 2 month is long... as a teenager who live with cute girl everyday u see her sometimes braless / pantless in one room when ur libido reach it peek... this mc is decent one

would rate 8/10 for 10 first chap... and 6/10 for the rest dunno why it just shit.. author execution somehow is weird although he made first 10 chap pretty enjoyable and eliciting

Boring character designs, lazy writing, shitty tropes, mediocre artstyle, tries to make you sympathize with a terrible piece of shit, and I can’t respect the stupid characters that do forgive him. Overall it’s tropey, boring, and aggravating as hell

Users who are viewing this thread