Today I'll (Make You) Confess - Ch. 3 - Christmas Special

Whoa, didn't know there was more of this! And it's not just extras, a proper serialization too! Fantastic, hopefully it remains fluffy and drama-free.

Many thanks @aquariumtourmaline, you're doing a great job.

Dex-chan lover
🤗🤗🤗🤗😆😆😆😆yeeeesssssssss

To anyone who translates the serialization ... Thank You in advance

Dex-chan lover
That is why you should never mark a manga as read/completed... because you can miss out on extra chapters. It's good that I was browsing the main page...

~yatta! a serialization..great! congrats to the author..
thank you for the extra..

thanks for translation!

though i dont think "crying demon, hide your tears" is an appropriate enough title?

"请藏你的眼泪,爱哭鬼" is more of "please hide your tears, you crybaby" because 请 has a formal tone(or teasing in this context). and 鬼 can mean ghost/demon literally, but we can use teasingly together with 爱哭 (love to cry/cry easily). like how saying someone is an 肮脏鬼 doesnt mean he is a literal ghost, but just a very dirty and unhygienic person.

Dex-chan lover
(Insert buckle up baby meme here). Thank you for the scanlation, and picking up the serialization, man.

These look great :)

Group Leader
@xuanchiao afjklsas so i definitely thought it was the monster AU that got turned into the full series but as it turns out it's not so you're right we need to change the title

Users who are viewing this thread