Today Living With You - Ch. 20

I was wondering if maybe I would like him better when we saw his POV but I sure don’t.

tbh hes just excusing n defending his behaviour this entire time 😭 like you had your chance bro just leave her alone

i guess he's not mature enough when it comes to relationships - not knowing where to cross the line and also being a little bit greedy to have everything. he feels like it's okay for him to have everything that he wants i guess.

if he's not being so obnoxious about controlling dohee, i would have been fine with him a little, because i do understand the part where he's worried about sunbae because who wouldn't be worried when your best friends got close to some unknown guy, but eh, why are you so annoyinggg

Wow, this guy is so full of himself. Imagine treating your girlfriend and bestfriend the same way and wanting them to be satisfied with it. His whole monologue reeks of excuses. What is he? A harem protagonist???

So in other words, we've confirmed yet again he's an annoying pain. I get his reasoning to an extent but the problem is his reasoning isn't reasonable. He seems very attached to the idea of keeping his relationships equal, however his way of doing that doesn't work and just ends up cheating everyone. The problem is he's only thinking of what he wants from the relationships without thought to the needs or expectations of the other person. In truth he's very selfish. He wants he wants to fit people into these tidy little boxed roles he's imagined for them but he doesn't consider if that's the role they want or would realistically be able to carry out. Dohee the forever friend who will never be a full priority but who isn't allowed to prioritize someone over him, how is that fair? Or the girlfriend who should be content to play second fiddle to his friends and be emotionally neglected but be happy that he finds her to be the prettiest, again what girl would really want to settle for that?

I hope these girls stop playing to his tune. There's no point in giving importance to someone who doesn't make you feel important in return.

Mate. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Honestly, both Dohee and Hyeseul should ditch the kid lol

Double-page supporter
In other words, he's a 'muh needs first' type of guy. His POV succeeded in making me care less about his character well done

Thanks for the double chapter!

All through his spiel he only cares about HIS own feelings, HIS own thoughts, what HE wants and what HE thinks should happen.

Never once did he think about what Dohee wants or feels. He only thinks about HIMSELF. Selfish ass motherfucker. Go away and leave Dohee alone

Boy!! Thanks for that pov of yours. Even if I would have liked him as a second ML , I don't think I'm going to now.

Aggregator gang
Bro if you're losing interest in Hyesul, don't drag the relationship on for your own ends. Jeez...

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread