Today Living With You - Ch. 20

Thanks for the chapter!

He is very selfish and possessive. Saying that Dohee should be with a better guy sounds like a lie to me, because he would still act the same and find flaws in the guys around her.
Also does he like his girlfriend just because she's pretty? That's a big no-no

Imagine hating a guy who fools around yet you are the one who is fooling around as well. Like bro whoever this guy is he is too full of himself. I hope Dohee and his soon to be ex gf stays miles away from him

Does he even understand the difference of meaning between a girlfriend and a friend?

Thank you so much for your hard work and update

I feel bad for his gf. He asked her out, but he doesn't seem to put any effort into their relationship. I mean, it's not Dohee's fault either. And Dohee shouldn't be forced to avoid him because he has a girlfriend. If she ends up with him, someone will need to transmigrate and right her decisions.

I feel bad for his girlfriend........ like REALLY bad cuz girl deserved someone who’s much better and considerate towards her

His gf seems like a pretty envious and prideful person overall, but she's not wrong for getting mad at him. He has a ton of issues that is negatively affecting others around him. He should break up with her and sort his own shit out.

Fed-Kun's army
Well he already made his choice. He isn't a bad person for wanting his girlfriend romantically and his friend to be just a friend. However, he does not get to change his mind later on when the MC is happy with someone else.
Also, I hate his girlfriend because the MC is who she is and because the girlfriend keeps thinking she is better than the MC just because she puts makeup on and styles her looks. Bitch get real. But I do think she has a point about her boyfriend. He keeps acting like the MC's jealous ex and as his current girlfriend it's frustrating.

He is trying to balance his romantic relationship and friendship and ends up putting them at the same level. It’s understandable for his gf to be made, since he changes attitude when it comes to Dohee, and she assumes it’s because he is interested.
I find it ironic how he complains about his gf being controlling and that she compares the treatment between herself and Dohee, when he is also meddling and controlling who Dohee hangs out with and which type of person she should be with. Also, he says Dohee’s relationship won’t last if she is interested in his face, but he did the exact things with his current girlfriend.
It’s not his fault for wanting to keep a gf and a female friend close, but there is limits and different levels of caring

@Aeriandra Great analysis!! I was sort of thinking like that, but u put it together perfectly ;-)
He's seriously delusional and won't wake up until those closest to him leaves. I hope Dohee & Hyeseul leave him too

Thank u for the double update!! ♡♡

Ugh he pissed me off. He's jerk Dohee, you better open your eyes widely. He's the one with bad personality not Wooyoung sunbae 😔😔

Users who are viewing this thread