Today Living With You - Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
The friend needs to fuck off. It's perfectly fine that he has never reciprocated her romantic feelings. What is completely wrong is acting like a protective/jealous boyfriend when he has a girlfriend (whom I hate because of her attitude but she is right that her boyfriend is acting out of line). Just fuck off already

Gods hyesul is frustrating, sure, but I can definitely see why she'd be worried. He's not being fair towards her either, despite talking it out several times.

Just as communication all round.

Anyway, can't wait for more flirting lol

Thanks for the work spring palette~~

dude, just take your girlfriend and leave her alone!! i am tired of you two. thanks for the chapters!

Fing wow both her friend and his girlfriend are toxic shitters. Honestly they're both the same really. Friend is trying to get between ml and fl, and acts as if she owes him something. Then his girlfriend is pretty much a narc and gets jealous (justified tho) but also tries to look cute in front of ml. Should throw them both away

Forgive me, i can't remember their names no matter how much I read this.

kick both of their asses out girl and keep your man sunbae 😩😩

thanks for the chapters~<3

Double-page supporter
What is this? A sleep-over party?

Take your girl friend and leave bruh. She's not that clueless that she need your constant protection.

Aggregator gang
Bruh take your girlfriend somewhere else and either end it or stop being a roadblock in your friend's life.

Dohee is a better human than I, I'd kick Jaehyuk and Heesul out once she arrives

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
sunbae really just sleeping in the middle of the living room lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread