Today Living With You - Ch. 5

Group Leader
ugh, if her loser best friend ends up secretly being into her im gonna throw hands

Take that u bish!!! Ure not that pretty anyways.... Thank god He told her off 😂😂

I hate the best friend's girlfriend. She's controlling to me. She just give out that vibe.

Love how he could easily tell how fake she was and even insulted her 😂😂

Group Leader
Are people really hating pink haired because she rightfully sus that her boyfriend has feelings for the MC?

"Haha oh wow does not even pretty"

Careful children
Your middle school trauma is showing

This is so cliche and the" jealous girlfriend who's just there to get the ML to realize his feeling for the MC" trope is really overused. Try something new

And childhood friend love annoys me anyway. They had years to confess but sit on there asses and angst when the friend dates soemone else

Fuck everyone in that situation, expect sunbae

The bitter girlfriend is a complete arsehole
Friend is a dick for not understanding why the gf is upset and seemingly getting jealous bc of MC and sunbae
MC is a pushover that let this mean insecure girl walk all over her and is pushing her best friend away WHY???? Is their relationship problems, she shouldn't care about it.

I said it passionately for emphasis but I look forward to character development :D

@theilikepie I know that trope is annoying but to me it looks like the pink haired girl doesn't really love the boyfriend either....and somehow tries hard to "befriend" the blonde guy

She just seems controlling and wanting that people "please" her tbh

Tho I do hate that boyfriend, he just feels boring

I am so confused by that GF. Is her ego so fragile she's trying to embarrass the other guy because she wants to assert her BF is that much better in some way (ie. Didn't have to retake a class.) But for whom? She's already trying to push MC towards this guy, what's the point in highlighting whatever faults he has.

I swear, we're probably going to see an arc where she gets dumped cause she'll get caught by her BF trying to seduce the other guy. And she'll probably say something like how she wanted him all along but settled for the other guy cause he's not as good looking.

This MC and being stuck in the middle of the drama between Jaehyuk and his gf.

I think the gf probably thought she snagged a catch with Jaehyuk but then found out he's very involved with a female best friend. This kind of situation could make any girlfriend uncomfortable, and with her in particular having a strong sense of pride because she's the school beauty probably took it even worse. I think that's why she's more antagonistic with the MC. She'd rather blame the MC and believe she's trying to seduce Jaehyuk than think that Jaehyuk is more into his best friend than he is her. Again, ego. That's also why I think she was trying to flirt with the sunbae. She was expecting him to be more taken with her attention which would allow her to show up the MC by sending the message "even with you right here your new bf thinks I'm better". Of course Jaehyuk so far makes the impression of the kind of jerk who goes out with a girl because she's pretty but still wants to keep monopoly on the best friend under the guise of their friendship. MC on the other hand is not confronting them about the situation because while she hates the drama she also doesn't actually want him to treat her as just a friend. Thus this horribly awkward triangle.

The sunbae though gives me the impression of someone who picked up on the MC's crush and that made him curious about her so he's been observing her while growing more interested.

What a weird deflection. "You're the one who likes me!" And then immediately point out the guy you know she actually likes anyway? Hmm.

don't you love it when the leads look at their sweetheart with that sincere eyes when their crush is not looking:(((

Group Leader
@roxymissy u rite 😭 i was hoping he'd remain as her unrequited love with no reciprocation but thers prolly a triangle coming
anyways i get where the gf is coming from y'all its HER bf

Aggregator gang
I get where the jealous gf came from too but like.. shouldn't she confront her *cough* loser *cough* boyfriend first?

Sunbae is good at reading people, but I wonder why he doesn't like Jaehyuk? And istg childhood friends that secretly have feelings for each other piss me off so bad!! Just date already! And if it doesn't work out, break up! I hate the uncertainty they constantly feel

Users who are viewing this thread