Today Living With You - Ch. 9

ph frick... he prob heard everything... and she did too.. o.o

also, kind of an ass move of the sunbae to suggest stealing mc’s friend from his gf. no matter how annoying the gf may be (which btw i don’t even think she was even being that bad), snatching her boyfriend is just stooping too low. but i mean if mc ever carried that idea out and it was a success, at least the pink haired gf got outta that mess. imagine how much more hurt she’ll be if she stays with a man who hasn’t sorted out his feelings towards another girl.

seriously, mc’s friend REALLY needs to take some time and think about his relationship with pink hair. he obviously has some suspicious feelings for our mc, and he needs to decide what to do with them. i pity pink hair, she doesn’t deserve being hurt.

Funnily enough I thought you guys dropped this months ago. Thanks for your efforts ♡

@jyha I would pity her if she didn't direct her anger and aggression at Dohee. Sometimes you end up with someone who is an ass, blame the ass not an unrelated person

Double-page supporter
It's sad that you'll be dropping this but thanks a lot for your work thus far!

Ehhhhh!? Astral valley is dropping this!? Well, u guys did a pretty good job on ur own. Thank u for the chapters u transalated! U did a good job!😃😄😊

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your work thus far!

I honestly like Sunbae dude, he's quite unpredictable and I'm into that

@Ceereus Yeah you’re right, reading back i must admit pink hair was directing her anger towards dohee when she didn’t do anything wrong. to some extent i do get why she may be angry but she shouldn’t be unleashing it onto someone who’s innocent. I thinks she should’ve talked to her bf about it instead and work through it together.

why does wonyoung keep on saying 'if you were from the joseon era' or that dohee looks like a spy? did you retain your memories from your past life sir or am i reading too much isekai and reincarnation manhwa XD

Okay it's getting quite annoying when he's repeating the shampoo and jacket, kinda thought he was joking at first lol

Users who are viewing this thread