Today Living With You

Group Leader
In case anyone is looking at this series, spring palette has agreed to hand us this project, so Astral Valley will be picking this up. Stay tuned for our upcoming release! c:

Yay, Astral Valley! While nearly all of the webtoons I read are high fantasy and/or isekai, I was very interested in this because of the art style and also because the heroine and the male lead are funny.

Well, I'm... assuming that he's the male lead, please don't let the male lead win. I don't like childhood friend romance unless it's an age progression thing where we see them grow up and fall for each other. Also, I get the feeling that he's being indecisive because he wants both his girlfriend's and childhood friend's affections.

O M G as expected astral valley yall always translate amazing series and never fail to deliver!!! Thank you for picking this up!! I’m excited to see what happens next!!! owo

Finally a manhwa with some sunbae action... not to mention he’s a megane (๑╹ω╹๑ ) i love his mysterious “psycho” persona!! Looking forward to this💕 Thank you for picking this up!

Thanks for translating. It's beautiful ♡

Oct 31st

It's not that I can't understand how the gf feels but why can't she celebrate with him on his actual birthday on the 1st? Make your own traditions instead of torpedoing the one he had from childhood. Ultimately she's helpful for waking the MC up, but I'm so resentful of her attitude and aggression towards a girl who hasn't hurt her. Talk to your bf, binch!

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANHWA❤❤❤
Always curious when I saw this manhwa on RAW site but can't read it since I don't understand Korean😭

This is one of those annoying stories where the childhood friend she couldn't have was actually stringing her along the whole time.

@Bellabelle I know what you mean but we haven't really seen her thoughts yet. Mostly how she thinks people are crazy or pretty?

Users who are viewing this thread