Today Once Again, the Assassin Cannot Win Against the Girl He Picked Up! - Ch. 15

h1p18b.png

You will never make a girl blush like this ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Is this going into Usagi Drop territory? Man, really didnt want to go that way honestly

Edit: For all the people saying the romance was there since the beginning, yes youre right it is. But you know, at first it seems like an attachment from the child to her saviour. The author have only taken that romance pretty seriously very recently, and Im a bit sad that this manga had to go in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
I accepted from the start that this was rearing towards a romantic route since it's (from) Japan and they always aim to morally displease.
Not that I'm displeased with the fact since I'm also a degenerate. (Plus it's fiction.) Also mangakas tend to not cross a certain moral line so she's probably going to get her love reciprocated when she's older or something.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh can't we have a wholesome adopted parent-daughter story?

Dex-chan lover
A child's crush need not be reciprocated!!!! It's like when kids say they'll marry their parents when they grow up, they don't know better!!!! Please don't isagi drop

hahaha.....we are NOT gonna have another uisagi drop right...? right? RIGHT????

I am definitely not liking the route this is taking.....

Edit: nvm I think I know where this is going....
@pokefairy this manga has a romance tag....there is almost no hope now...

Users who are viewing this thread