Today's Doodle - Ch. 131 - A Girl Confesses her Love but her Happiness is Dependent on the Person's Response

Dex-chan lover
Considering she's a complete stranger and her first inclination was to bring a vibrator around us during confession, gotta say she's probably not very sane.

Amazing. Even MY standards, which sit so low that they compete for space with the Earth's core, won't allow me to go for it.

Dex-chan lover
huh-cat.gif

edit: all these comments about vibrator, im just now realizing her hat is literally a nipple with Pro Nipple Player on it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While she is a creep, there are a few things I like about her. First, she makes her loves of nipples very clear - just look at her pro nipple players hat!... Not to mention her shirt. Well actually, speaking of her shirt, how does that collar flap stay up (the bit that says double)? I also noticed the 'cat eyes' on her shirt were actually just holes and the we're seeing the suspenders over her chest. The (purposely?) open fly is also an interesting fashion choice.

her first inclination was to bring a vibrator
I think it's actually a nipple pump? So that they can 'grow their nipples together'? Just my guess anyway.

Group Leader
I think it's actually a nipple pump? So that they can 'grow their nipples together'? Just my guess anyway.
If you look at her hands and arms you can see motion lines, meaning they're shaking in place, most likely caused by a vibrator being held in her hands.

Dex-chan lover
If you look at her hands and arms you can see motion lines, meaning they're shaking in place, most likely caused by a vibrator being held in her hands.
I think that's due to excitement or nerves, look at the (alleged) sucker swaying, it's making a noise apparently (don't know what noises though).
Why would the Vibrator controller make noises? A sucker would though.

Group Leader
I think that's due to excitement or nerves, look at the (alleged) sucker swaying, it's making a noise apparently (don't know what noises though).
Why would the Vibrator controller make noises? A sucker would though.
Right, but a sucker would have a squeeze-bulb end and not a remote control.

Dex-chan lover
Right, but a sucker would have a squeeze-bulb end and not a remote control.
I see the "button" on the "controller" as the open area to put the nipple, though I suppose you're right it'd likely not have a controller. :thonk:

Well whatever, it doesn't effect the punchline of the page or anything, so I suppose it doesn't really matter what it is - it's some sex toy, all the same.

Dex-chan lover
"Chikubi or not Chikubi, that is the question." —Shakenipspeare

Users who are viewing this thread