Today's Doodle - Ch. 161 - A Younger Sister who's Always Bothered by her Older Brother Walking Around Naked

Dex-chan lover
Mismatch between title and text?

Looks like it's "Onii-san" (elder brother), not sister?
Also since those look like men's boxers hidden under her butt.
The first bubble on the right is him talking to her. The other bubbles are her talking to him.

And you might be onto something there. She's probably purposefully hiding his clothes.

Dex-chan lover
The first bubble on the right is him talking to her. The other bubbles are her talking to him.

And you might be onto something there. She's probably purposefully hiding his clothes.
If she is the younger sister and the first bubble is the older brother talking, then...

It is still wrong, younger sisters are imoutos, and older one onee-sans

Dex-chan lover
Why does they have to be brother and sister? Maybe they are two sisters? If it's about the boxers, my wife often wears them and it's helluwa sexy! :kreygasm:

Dex-chan lover
The hair clip makes me think this is a Monogatari reference, but I'll need someone to confirm.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, guess I was confused? I thought it would make sense though.

Dex-chan lover
omg, The Coffin of Andy and Leyley fanart.
The rapidly increasing ubiquity of this horror(?) game (that will likely crater into obscurity and perhaps collective cringe-shame after gamer intrigue burns out like a rescue flare) leaves me enervated thinking about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread