Today's Onee♂Shota

Double-page supporter
This comic truly has the holy treasure trove of tags. Crossdressing, yaoi, incest, shota, and smut. Absolute garbage. Also, I can see the bulge.

Aggregator gang
No thanks
tenor.gif

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :eek:ooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Fed-Kun's army
shouldn't there be another tag there? like Yaoi or Shounen Ai? or is this doesn't count as one?

anyway checking out the artist...their characters feels like flat chested girls got slapped with dick not in a futa way xD

Power Uploader
Okay, now this is epic. Can someone recommend some more masterpieces like this?

Fed-Kun's army
@ShadowTheNinja it keeps going on and off of this, kinda confused why. Seems to be pretty common with the cross dressing manga these days, though it’s not that big of a deal most of the time. Considering how ecchi this one is though 😅

Users who are viewing this thread