#TodaysUnderwearReport - Ch. 15 - For Some Reason, The Wife Of My Boss Reports The Color Of Her Underwear Every Time I Visit Their House

Dex-chan lover
@Reiiz6 NTR has been a thing since ch 12 it's the same girl

and the loli one is also NTR cause the loli wants to fk her sister's boyfriend

@zekkendo i's technically cheating cause the wife is willing the true NTR so far is the little sister wanting too steal the boyfriend of her big sister

Maybe she is his brocon sister, and the husband is his co-worker and brother - in - law? Maybe not Ntr... Maybe...

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the sweat on our guy's hand holding the phone, it seems like she's the one initiating here. Sounds like some regular cheating to me.
@broadsword80 Actually If you go back on every chapter he is always nervously shaking and sweating every time he receives a text message from one of these girls.

If this is the same guy every chapter he may not even be asking people to send him these texts at all. It's actually pretty funny to consider that he could be the Adam Jenson of hentai protagonists and that they might potentially all be harassing him with their unsolicited underwear pics constantly.

i-never-asked-for-this-1000612.png

Dex-chan lover
@Renki Isn't it just lust more often than love? Not that I'd really know the statistics because I try to avoid any works centered around it.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, the ones who are into NTR are the ones who couldn't even get with a girl irl in the first place.

Thanks for the chapter. NTR -> netori (MC steals another partner) dan netorare (MC's partner has taken away) 😍

Dex-chan lover
@greas amen, brother.

The increase in the amount of ntr hentai alongside the increase in the number of incels over the years is not a coincidence. 🤔

I don't understand the concept of cheating/having an affair.

If the MC/FMC is willing to do it or unhappy with the marriage, why not just divorce the husband/wife?

Fed-Kun's army
But... the husband also said so? So it's swinging, not cheating. No idea what any of you are on about.

⬛🟡🟨🟡⬛
🟡👁️🟨👁️🟡
🟨🟨👃🟨🟨
🟡🟨👄🟨🟡
⬛🟡🟨🟡⬛

Users who are viewing this thread