Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.9 - Volume 1 Extras

Takuya, first page: "Japanese sure is hard."
Me halfway through the translation, struggling to understand Japanese wordplay and whatever the hell ゲロ is: "JAPANESE SURE IS HARD."

Some parts of this translation I was kinda winging, so feel free to inform me of anything that could be phrased better or is just outright inaccurate. Also I stopped using GIMP and started using Photoshop, hence this longer wait while I learned what PS was all about. I assume I'll be obsessively cranking chapters out again very soon.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of nice that Yozora and Takkun got a childhood friends to lovers thing going on but they're very chill about it. Especially since they already went through their drama.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhh my heart can't handle this huge dose of sweetness, they are all so cute together!

I still can't believe something this adorable got axed after just 2 volumes.

Went to remind myself what font I used for some of these titles for the volume 2 extras, and was pleasantly surprised to find I made a typo on the very first word of the very first page of this release. I've decided to whither away into dust now, but I made sure to upload the fix before that.

Users who are viewing this thread