Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
1,086
*cries* Why, Japan?!

@Someguyorgirl I'm guessing her crappy home life with the fighting parents and that bit we forgot about her saying she killed her father or some such. [Edit: Wait that last one might have been in the other version, whoops]
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
21
So we’re finally getting some insight why Nekozaki is so reluctant with love. Can’t wait for the next one! Thanks again for translating!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
35
is this the version she killed her dad in or not? having 2 versions side by side make it hard to make out which is which
 
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
9
Me at 7 PM: I'll work on chapter 11 tomorrow
Me at 11 PM: I'll at least start translating the pages tonight
Me at 1:30 AM: Better get the coffee started for the all nighter I'm about to pull

This manga is an inescapable abyss.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top