Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei I don't know for sure, but there's several reasons a manga can end so soon. It may not have been very popular in the magazine it was published in, so the magazine decided to drop it, forcing the mangaka to end it sooner than expected; the mangaka may have never planned for the story to go very long and it's ending at the pre-planned point; and even something like the mangaka getting a contract for another title or job and ending one title sooner because the other one pays more. I just hope it has a good ending that ties up all the pairings. I really want to see Nekozaki and Yamada kiss at least once.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very thankful for the rewrite version, I really like the author's style.

Yay this is finally getting translations again after so long! Finally we can enjoy the original version again, hopefully to it's completion this time.

Aw man, why this one had to be dropped, i prefer this one than the re-write, this one's got a total comedy feel and more wholesome in general, the rewrite is just too heavy for my taste.

Also, yozora (or whatever's the name of the shut in one, i forgot) is waaaaayyyy a lot cuter here

this is pretty much the stereotypical "manga is too hard to follow" series
I can barely tell whats going on or how events are connected

Bruh Takkun and Tozora's relationship is really GOALS idk they're like my fave couple in the story they be soft all the time and the backstories' so uwuu
And that ending tho sksksk

My current understanding of this manga is that it's mainly a comedy. This story isn't about the yuri or romance. Sure, it's there, but basically just background compared to the comedy. I guess a fitting comparison would be yuru yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread