Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Group Leader
Nagaru is a great addition to the cast! I love how Koharu has just come to terms with all these crazy existences around her, didn't even raise an eyebrow at the sight of a Kappa, just catch me some fish so we can eat! Mizore with the asspull friendship power up...Come on Tabi that's where we're going now? You couldn't write the power up better than that?! /s That shit was fucking amazing lmao, why keep throwing your head against a brick wall? Just drink a bunch of water and get ready to beat some ass! With as big as Mizore can get I'm pretty sure she could be a dominant force in the sumo world for sure, I just wonder how the weight classes work.
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
Enjoy!

Thank you for the translations and lmfao she can really take over the sumo world

This reminds me of that episode from Ed, Edd, N' Eddy where the guys trained Jimmy to becoming a sumo wrestler

Contributor
@stef Women are banned from being near the ring much less participating in official sumo, so no Yokozuna rank for Mizore.

Contributor
@Gimmy
sPwgpLj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread