Toki Majutsushi no Tsuyokute New Game ~Kako ni Modotte Sekai Saikyou kara Yarinaosu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Everyday Lost- Part I

Dex-chan lover
Normally in manga with this premise the MC utilizes their future knowledge to gain power rapidly. It's interesting that this one skipped that so he could get to action scenes faster.

Hope it works out.

Normally in manga with this premise the MC utilizes their future knowledge to gain power rapidly. It's interesting that this one skipped that so he could get to action scenes faster.

Hope it works out.
but he might still need to increase magic power capacity of this body to use more stronger spell
Over 100 years old. Goes back to teenager. Finds himself ripped. Wonders why teenage girl reacts to shirtless.
Conclusion: Another clueless protag story.
as i see he might focus on magic so he don't interact much with other people, that's why he can become the strongest mage at that time

Did the scanlators cut the manga into parts? I find it a bit weird to have the latest chapter stop at that part.

Supporter
Did the scanlators cut the manga into parts? I find it a bit weird to have the latest chapter stop at that part.
Not the scanlator, I think he pick raw with spiltted chapter
But it's on scanlator wise to decide doing it in part or waiting till full

Users who are viewing this thread