Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 34 - The Ball is Your Enemy. No Objections Allowed! (1)

Dex-chan lover
I remember back when foot fetishists were the butt of the joke, the community that disgusted everyone. And then this whole armpit fetish shit emerged and now no one's laughing anymore...

Dex-chan lover
Kuze: It seems like I can't get along with a ball no matter what...
That's an understatement.
That volleyball wanted to hit Kuze's blindspot so much it curved like a bullet in Wanted.
The shot came from Kuze's front left side, and yet the ball hit his back right side!
rCIXjcY.png
5K8zwlY.png

At such precise angle too, because Kuze sat near the wall.
wqEIAlq.png

Fed-Kun's army
And a new character appears... I really feel like that wasn't needed. They still haven't resolved the whole confession plot-point.
Average rom com experience, we're not getting that confession until 100 chapters later

Dex-chan lover
Cat surprise. Even when she was hyper aware of anyone entering.

Monster under the bed. Haven't seen that wake-up method before. And it kind of defeats the point if you scare him away so he doesn't eat breakfast.

How did he cut himself from a volleyball? Those don't hurt much if they hit your head anyway, unless they hit your nose, make you bite your tongue, or something like that.

The handsome boy dripping with water is trying to cool his raging hormones. Nothing a cute girl like her will help with. Either of them.

It's not like the exact size matters at that point.
maybe falling after getting hit led to the cuts?

Dex-chan lover
maybe falling after getting hit led to the cuts?
Didn't look like it, since it was on the same location the ball hit. I've been hit by a handball in much the same location, which is smaller, but heavier and harder, and it's more of a surprise than pain.

Users who are viewing this thread