Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 40 - This Only Tasted Like Ice Cream, Yes? I’m Being Honest

Dex-chan lover
New Anime PV
Man, that is some budget animation.

Still with moving background, still with barely moving arm, still with mouth flaps, just a still, still head with looping "run" animation, still with mouth flaps, still with "doom" lines and camera shake, still, still + zoom...

Dex-chan lover
Man, that is some budget animation.

Still with moving background, still with barely moving arm, still with mouth flaps, just a still, still head with looping "run" animation, still with mouth flaps, still with "doom" lines and camera shake, still, still + zoom...
They aren't trying to sell you on the animation here, they're just a bit of semi-relevant background imagery to go with what the voice actor is saying without giving away everything about the series. You can see with that kick at 0:28 that there is some animation skill involved, but we're getting the still scenes that give away the least. Considering it isn't an action-focused story, this also makes the most sense.

Dude... They are blood related brother and sister.... 🤮 This is not oreimo and even there they broke up with each other cause brain finally grew in their fucking skulls.
"Incest is bad because,,,, uh,,, it just IS, OKAY?!"

Supporter
It's a pretty prestigious school they're attending, one where students are from prestigious families. For whatever reason, the siblings were separated with the sister staying with the main family with high hopes of continuing the lineage, while the brother/MC inherits his mother's maiden name while trying to keep his associations with his sister to a minimum, if not avoid her entirely, maybe out of the main family's orders? I'm guessing something bad will happen if word of their sibling relationship gets out, and the main family will 'correct' that problem by force if necessary. That's the kind of thing I'm getting from this.
TL/DR: In order to leave the house with his father, he had to agree to forsake all ties to the house and never identify himself as a Suou again. This causes Alya to suffer immense emotional damage time and again until the end of V8, when his father's own betrayal atop everything else makes him say "fuck it" and tell her everything.

Supporter
Jesus, she still refuses listen to a single thing he is saying. Instead she doubles down on her fantasies that made her ignore him the whole time because it didn't go the way she wanted.

She then starts shaking her fists in anger like a toddler having a temper tantrum... then starts blaming the MC for causing everything...

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.
This is the most obvious reason why she's not suitable for a relationship yet. There are others.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL I'm already starting to hear Uesaka Sumire's voice while reading this manga adap.
Now, I need to take a browse of Uesaka Sumire's photobook.

Dex-chan lover
How to evade the "not listening" problem, divert the attention from the topic... Cunning

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, she still refuses listen to a single thing he is saying. Instead she doubles down on her fantasies that made her ignore him the whole time because it didn't go the way she wanted.

She then starts shaking her fists in anger like a toddler having a temper tantrum... then starts blaming the MC for causing everything...

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.

You mean the election, right? You mean you hope Yuki wins the election, right? Just the election, correct?

Dex-chan lover
So that's what kids call dates nowadays...

Such a good liar. And then she asks that question. Subtle.

If you want it to be a date, tell him. In Japanese.

She's not eating, and yet she holds her hair back as if she would.

That's like, the charge is already set, she forgot where she put the detonator, and she's about to sit down on it.

You don't need to understand Russian to understand that.
How? She could've been silent and anyone with a single brain cell would know what she's doing.

Thank you for pointing out why Alya doesn't deserve to win.
Let's see what happens...

mAuSMjv.png

I really hope Yuki wins.
bro hoping the girl with a brother complex is gonna win 😭😭🙏🙏 he ain’t wrong tho yuki is just a better candidate

Users who are viewing this thread