Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Police Officer, This is the Person (2)

Dex-chan lover
Page 19 first bauble "Stop silently looking at me!" second "Forget everything you seen!" third is good and fourth is a good time to bring some interesting info.
So i'm not sure if it's intentional but you can call someone an idiot in multiple ways in russian, but the two most used (and not requiring someone explaining to you what they meant) is дурак and идиот (there's also тупица or тупой but it's rarely used now) and the word that she uses is дурак which is friendlier that идиот.
Oh and the page 20 part with the heart is a little bit weird. Like it's "heart" "why pounding so loud?" which sounds just as weird in russian, it would be better if it was "сердце" "почему бьешься так сильно" "hearth" "why are you pounding so loud" or "почему сердце так бьется сильно" "why is my hearth pounding so loud". But it's just something weird, nothing major.

Dex-chan lover
...I feel this is a new awakening.

Quick. Somebody make a doujin where he's slowly taking off Alya's socks instead

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand why people get a nosebleed from panties... sigh

I was directed to this chapter by comments on SubsPlease, while trying to figure out if this is the right kind of degeneracy for me.
I'm 100% sure I never heard this title before.
However, when I opened this manga's page, ch7 (and only ch7) was already marked read.
Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread