Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Tokimori-san and shower

Dex-chan lover
This time it really was his fault tbh; it seemed clear she wasn't inviting him in.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is just a waste of time. I keep reading hoping something would happen. But it's just filled with useless drama and false hope. Literally nothing has happened.

Dex-chan lover
UD4lOv0.png

:pacman:

Dex-chan lover
lol I knew it'd be nothing but this mfer is straight up friendzoned she doesn't see him as a man at all

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap!

I hope we can finally all agree she has no feelings for him other than the both of them considering each other pet and caretaker at different times of the day.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve thought about it & honestly y’all she just doesn’t see homie like that. Hell they slept in the same bed a few chapters ago & she didn’t even bat an eye. Seems like it’s gonna stay a one sided crush & that’s fine, he just gotta find a new place instead of waiting for nothing to happen
It's probably gonna take him moving out for her to gain any feelings anyway

Dex-chan lover
Reading all the comments I think it's pretty realistic to say that it's probably going to take a "moving out" arc for anything romantic to happen because she literally doesn't see bro that way

Dex-chan lover
I’ve thought about it & honestly y’all she just doesn’t see homie like that. Hell they slept in the same bed a few chapters ago & she didn’t even bat an eye. Seems like it’s gonna stay a one sided crush & that’s fine, he just gotta find a new place instead of waiting for nothing to happen
Just his looking for a place might make Tokimori think about things. If things aren't going anywhere then continuing what you're doing will still be on that path to nowhere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how one chapter ends with a spicy cliffhanger and then the next one proceeds to be a big nothing burger xD the perfect bait
Yes. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that she meant if he wanted to go first. I don't think even Nostradamus could have seen that one coming.

Double-page supporter
This is ridiculous but at least we're in the 35 ch, i hope that something happen between the characters before ch 100 :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
The progress better happen or this will definitely get axed. And she has had a bf before so she shouldn't be this clueless. If anything he needs to make a move on her so she understand he likes her, if it doesn't work out just move out he should have the savings to do so
The last chapter when it will be axed is the ONLY chapter where there will be ANY progress, and they will skip directly to the "10 years later" where they will have 3 children...

Users who are viewing this thread