Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa - Ch. 12 - The feeling she cannot tell.

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah it wasn't great what she did. But clearly she did it because she was jealous and doesn't want her getting a boyfriend. Yet she's still not ready to admit any actual feelings so this will string along for a bit and eventually she's gonna have to face her feelings dump her BF (Doesn't she have one of those it's been a while since I've read the earlier chapters I'm pretty sure she does).

I don't really think it was manipulative her jealousy got the best of her and she basically marked her all up so those boys would think she's taken. Again not the right thing to do at all but I wouldn't say she tried to manipulate her.

Thank you for the chapter glad we got an update for this one I enjoy it quite a bit <3

Considering the markings are something Asuna can't easily remove by the time of her outing (potentially), I would argue it is entirely manipulative and it's fueled both by Misono's jealously and insecurities. As now Asuna would have to work around the markings or hope they clear entirely. Basically, Misono forced something onto Asuna. And where as you can make the argument that Asuna didn't really do anything to stop it, you would have to keep that same energy in other instances, especially in heterosexual couples, in which apparently inaction or silence can be taken as consent/approval.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey guys sorry I have to cancel going to the beach because my manipulative situationship left hickeys on me so I wouldn't be able to go out with you guys!"

Supporter
Both girls(especially Misono) are having a tough time making good decisions about this relationship due to comphet pressure.
This is one of the few instances where cheating is actually understandable. Until Misono can gather up the courage to rebel against the heteronormity that runs her life, all she can do is either:
A) Suffer a life of abstinence while completely burying her desires
B) Cheat on a guy she doesn't love and is dating solely because that's what is expected of her

Users who are viewing this thread