Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa - Ch. 19 - I won't give her to you

Dex-chan lover
Good job on the translation itself, very readable, no glaring grammatical errors or awkward sentences. As for cleaning, redrawing, typesetting, font selection etc. that's all stuff that can be learned if you're interested. The scanlations section of the forums here should have quite a few guides and other resources.

Dex-chan lover
Comphet drama didn't last as long as I feared :meguu:
Now I wonder if they'll make their relationship public or that will be the next drama, or maybe best friend always in love is what's coming.
It's probably Misono's parents that is going to be the main drama over everything else and i think they are OK with their relationship are being open publicly

Dex-chan lover
Ohmygodddd I've been patiently waiting for this miracle update!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves this series. Thank you sooooooo much translator-san for this. You made my day so freaking complete!!!!! Godbless your soul!!!.ToT💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. I've skimmed through raws, so I more or less knew the chain of events until around this point, but it's always better to read it properly.

I really like this series - it has a good balance of fluff and angst - so I hope you will keep working on it.

Dex-chan lover
Good choice bundling these chapters :huh: , I really hope translation will continue, this is like top 5% yuri action, everything I want from the genre, the drama might be tedious for some, but it really helps to make the making out count that much more.

Dex-chan lover
That was a lot to take in after a long pause on the series. I went through so many emotions just reading the updates. lol

Thank you for translating and picking up the series!

Dex-chan lover
i have patiently waited for this moment for a long time now. Even sneaking glances at the raws to help. Worth every second

Thanks for the TL

LES GOOOOOOO I've been waiting for a yeaar. Thank you so much!!! Pls do continue translating this!

Dex-chan lover
I read through the raws with machine translation a while ago and have been craving a real translation ever since!

Thank you for the TL!

Aggregator gang
Holy crap a giant update. Well done.

I'd forgotten about this story. Reminds me of a couple I know irl

god bless you translator-sensei !!
love this series, so many, many, many thanks for you work! 🫶🙇‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread