Tokushu Seiheki Kyoushitsu e Youkoso - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
A sex slave are you saying I will be ringed dry every day and my life will only exist to please you as a sexy toy???
Most the people on these forums: "where do I sign up?"
The MCs of most mangas: "I'm sorry I think of you as a friend, sibling, parent, I have commitment issues, I can't get my dick hard ECT"

Thanks everyone at Aesthethicc ScansTomoshibi scan for the translation

I've tried to reread this a few times but holy crap does it get to be nonsense quickly.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was curious about the students unique fetishes but so far everything seems to be about the Gyaru bitch being an absolute bitch.

Originally I thought that it might be revealed that her and Fushiguro were just S&M partners, and that Fushiguro has a secret humiliation fetish but she clearly isn’t into any of this and Kurumizawa is just going out of her way to abuse her.

I’ve seen the official raws and Kurumizawa is fucked up. Don’t care what her fetish is, she shouldn’t just get away with something like that. The author made a mistake focusing most of these early chapters on that one bitch.

Power Uploader
This manga is more ass than ass itself. Even hentai is more understandable than this garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread