Tokyo Cannabis Special Ward - The Guy Called Cannabis King - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The plant that bears gold

Dex-chan lover
PINKMAN-KUN WE NEED TO COOK !

YES WHITE-SAN
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have no clue how cannabis is treated in Japan, both socially and legally. Hopefully this series can shed some (entertaining) light on the matter.

I honestly have no clue how cannabis is treated in Japan, both socially and legally. Hopefully this series can shed some (entertaining) light on the matter.
Japan is very strict concerning weed. Possession of cannabis carries a penalty of up to five years imprisonment, consumption carries a penalty of up to seven years imprisonment, and possession for the purpose of trafficking carries a penalty of up to seven years imprisonment and a fine of ¥2 million ($18,223.23). Cultivation and importation carry a penalty of up to seven years imprisonment, while cultivation and importation for the purpose of trafficking carries a penalty of up to ten years imprisonment and a fine of ¥3 million ($27,335)

Dex-chan lover
Basically, japan is VERY anti cannabis and it's almost like it makes no difference between smoking pot and smoking crack to most people there, you can get up to 7years jail for cannabis possession, they are tons of actors who got their career ruined because of canabis possession and just mentionning it is a big taboo, don't you dare to mention you might have smelled the smoke of a coffeeshop in amsterdam or anywhere where it's legalized
but since japan has a big thing for loopholes and getting around anything banned ( you know, just like '' prostitution is illegal BUT sex is ''only penis in vagina'' acconding to the law so anything beside this is legal, right''? ) there is always a way to get high

https://time.com/6306213/japan-cannabis-laws-loopholes-legal-high/

Some people are giving only 1 point to this project just because cannabis is written in the title 😥 Support us and this project by giving a 10 😉

Dex-chan lover
Some people are giving only 1 point to this project just because cannabis is written in the title 😥 Support us and this project by giving a 10 😉

Ignore those uptight people. You just do what you like.

Dex-chan lover
Japan is very strict concerning weed. Possession of cannabis carries a penalty of up to five years imprisonment, consumption carries a penalty of up to seven years imprisonment, and possession for the purpose of trafficking carries a penalty of up to seven years imprisonment and a fine of ¥2 million ($18,223.23). Cultivation and importation carry a penalty of up to seven years imprisonment, while cultivation and importation for the purpose of trafficking carries a penalty of up to ten years imprisonment and a fine of ¥3 million ($27,335)
You should've seen my country. A former singer was also hanged to death (yes my country is very very strict regarding drugs including cannabis) simply because he grew them. To treat his cancer as an alternative treatment. The only reason he's free is because of his popularity and how much uproar the case caused.

Dex-chan lover
If he's really that good at plant related stuff, surely there's more rewarding things he can do. Maybe it'll be addressed in the future but good start

Users who are viewing this thread