Tokyo Interstellar Immigration

If it's hard to take screenshots from BookWalker, you can download the whole first volume on Zip rar dl manga.

Group Leader
@sKyWiper I have no idea what that means, but anyway raws I've managed to find of the manga online are usually in very low quality/chinese and are also missing extra tidbits that the tankobon version of the manga dded so sadly I still need to keep stitching screenshots like a dumbass.

Double-page supporter
The art style is nice, but the frames are very busy. The important elements don't stand out from the backgrounds and effects, which makes them very difficult to parse. The panels also don't flow cleanly into one another.

Art is incredibly detailed, but unless you lose focus you will absolutely be swept by the pace of the story.

Looks very interesting, but the panels are sort of hard to read. Also the two main leads are a bit too similar.

Great manga, trash publisher. I'll only pay for paperback... And it's not published in my country yet.

Aggregator gang
Way too busy panels could barely tell what was happening. Would probably make a good anime but as a manga it's all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread