Tokyo Kaido - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
Napoleon Dynamite's memories of past incarnations were unlocked and he became a warrior from ancient times.

This was funny to me until that man said... that the surgery will be happening while he is awake. That.... is cruel

Dex-chan lover
After all these chapters, I think it's safe to assume that the mangaka has a leg fetish.
Also yay! Hashi just realised he's in love. Let's go!!

Aggregator gang
Yeesh, he’s gonna do it, huh? Good luck, kid.

@NerdyMangaEater Some brain surgeries require the patient to be awake for safety reasons. Per the Mayo Clinic:
If a tumor or section of your brain that causes seizures needs surgical removal, doctors must be sure that they are not damaging an area of the brain that affects your language, speech and motor skills.

It's difficult to pinpoint those areas exactly before surgery. Awake brain surgery allows the surgeon to know exactly which areas of your brain control those functions and avoid them.

Possibly traumatic, but better than the alternative. I’m sure they use a local anesthetic so you don’t feel anything, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Surprise hit and run!

And our boy has evolved... into cyber pyramidhead!?

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot to unpack in one chapter. I hope everything will be okay. For everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread