Tokyo Kaijin Rhapsody - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Sees Danke and Senko :win:
Sees monsters :thonk:
Enjoys the piece all the same :wooow:

Much like Hellboy, it's the treats that make mankind worth saving :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda like one punch man

But instead focused more on Genos or plot it's focused in Saitama, witch is the MC

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit it gets translated. Another fun HERO title, don't know why they get so little attention from translators, only Rosen Garten gets any real traction here.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

A solid start! I dig the horror/comedy take on Kamen Rider feel...

Group Leader
Not sure if this could possibly be more of a Kaiju #8 clone (I just checked the dates, this started 2 years later). And really, 'the legally distinct Kaiju #28'? Maybe that was his way of lampshading it. 'YES, I KNOW YOU KNOW'.

Well, luckily I like Kaiju #8, the genre is not saturated, and this seems competent enough so thanks for doing it!

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit it gets translated. Another fun HERO title, don't know why they get so little attention from translators, only Rosen Garten gets any real traction here.

Exactly. There's one Hero-type title, Golden Man, which seems rather promising but which no one has picked up yet.
https://mangadex.org/title/8a5d11d6-cafd-41b1-adab-06e0bef692c6/golden-man

It's written by the mangaka who did Demi-Chan wa Kataritai/Interviews with Monster Girls , and the art done by the artist of Bloody Monday and Acma Game.

Power Uploader
Forgot I was following this one already, but thanks me from the past for doing so.
This seems like it will be a fun one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter I’m a fan of MoMo -the blood taker- so I’m looking forward to reading this

Dex-chan lover
Not the most groundbreaking premise but the execution is very fun and the art's great. Instant follow.

The good news : there's currently 12 other untranslated chapters. The bad news : seems it started serialisation november 2022, and past the initial burst at launch, it's been updating at like, one chapter every two months… :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread