Tokyo Neon Scandal - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - The Clean Tokyo Party 20

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how else are they going to get out of this if she was caught but now the tables have turned. Sadly I just peeked at the raws & found out this ended almost 2 weeks ago but the author did put out a 2 year time skip chapter after the final chapter. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, I knew to place my trust in her. She really knows the ropes and lengths people will go to. To out smart this man as well is just another gut punch to his ego, I love it

Dex-chan lover
Of course she's there. I'm not surprised. Now I'm really hoping that MC can resolve something by himself.

Dex-chan lover
So when will the MC actually get a W once without being a bait?
On god, man. The amount of times this man has said "I'm going to help you!" "I need to let people rely on me!" only to have zero preparation and strategy for his infiltration and ending up just being a punching bag for the villain to gloat at, followed with the girl coming in clutch and fixing everything instantly is making me a bit salty. Let's get our MC actually doing something here.

I was wondering how else are they going to get out of this if she was caught but now the tables have turned. Sadly I just peeked at the raws & found out this ended almost 2 weeks ago but the author did put out a 2 year time skip chapter after the final chapter. Thanks for the translations.
Where do I read the Raws

Dex-chan lover
Man I kinda wish I could eat gyro meat off of Kurobane's chest. Such an pleasantly plump and ample woman. Not even the meat compares to the tenderness and juiciness of Kurobane's bubbly boobs.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread