Tokyo Neon Scandal - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Hayama Yuu 2

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was an ending I guess.

Thanks for the TL, you gonna do the bonus extra?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously I got into this for the fanservice but the earlier chapters were a bit more fun to read compared to the recent arcs. What I can say that I like about the ending is that Hayama & Sayuri didn't need to be romantically involved & they make such great partners. Hope the extra chapter gets translated & maybe get an epilogue if they are successful with their renewed venture. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like scandal is back on the menu boys!

Honestly I would've slapped Kurobane's boss if he said "busy" one more time

Pretty good last chapter, better than the last arc, the Manga had some fun chapters and some very dumb moments, overall 7/10

Hoping for a hint of romance in the extra chapter

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me that is it....the circle jerk plot is finally over. It was so fun at first but reusing that same damn formula time after time just got out of hand.

Obviously I got into this for the fanservice but the earlier chapters were a bit more fun to read compared to the recent arcs. What I can say that I like about the ending is that Hayama & Sayuri didn't need to be romantically involved & they make such great partners. Hope the extra chapter gets translated & maybe get an epilogue if they are successful with their renewed venture. Thanks for the translations.
Where can I read the extra chapter

Dex-chan lover
im glad im wrong about the mc drawing Tokyo Neon Scandal
still, what a waste of time :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and the work on the series. It was a fun ride

Users who are viewing this thread