Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - Money Monger

Looks like I'm not the only one confused akane isnt a character introduced yet right?

I think akane is a girls name so she might be his dead sister. Also assuming this akane person is tied into why hes obsessed with money.

Good shock value ch

I’ll be honest? I’m completely fine with him being supposedly gay, I don’t think it’s explicitly said but I feel like he’s projecting this Akane person onto his friend. Either way I think it actually fits his character to be obsessive, to the point of confusing others for the person he’s obsessed with if they look remotely similar.

omg how will Mikey n Draken react to this tho they're grieving while everyone's fighting possibly to death ?? WHO'S AKANE?? ALSO INUPI SAYING HE'S LOYAL TO TAKEMICHI 👊😌 takemichi is getting more people that believe in him and its great

din

Why the fuck is he wearing woman's high heels. Ffs, mangaka is trying to make us forget how retarded and useless for the story MC is.

Wow glad I read this chapter and the comments. I was also confused with that Akane (I am not so sure it is a girl name, I think it is unisex and we don't have the exact writing in Japanese which had so many possibilities).

But who is Shusei ? Is that the name of Inupi ?

I'm majorly confused because Inupi clearly as far as i've seen since his first intro has only worn boots. I mean the gay thing is a curveball for sure didn't see that one but what's with the heels?

Inupi wore high heels with the black dragons uniform and he's actually wearing them on the vol.14 cover so that didn't surprise me..what suprised me was that kissssss o.o i didn't see that coming, i want to read the backstory noooow!

Whoa, the author took a huge turn but I guess it's not that surprising? Like I assumed one of them (or both?) we're gay as soon as I saw the high heels on Inupi.

With this being a shounen manga I wasn't expecting the author to ACTUALLY show it, but I respect it and I can't wait to see the heart grinding back story that comes next!

Dex-chan lover
oh nice. but why is everyone like "oh he wears heels, so hes gay" like. . . huh?

Users who are viewing this thread