Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 20 Ch. 176 - What Was Been Left

This shit is going at a snails pace just now, Chapter after Chapter of absolutely nothing.

Power Uploader
I dropped at ch.150, is mc still useless loudmouth that does nothing? Does somebody strong again carries another arc on their back?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing "my body moved on its own" after reading the latest chapter of My Hero's got me feeling emotional here

UPR

Man people be complaining about the pacing when it's like this is how it is. If you don't like it just drop it

why do yall keep complaining if you dont like the pacing just drop it. thanks for translating!!

Double-page supporter
Fuck all these complaining ass niggas, this manga still fresh asf.

I really love the translate work, but my opinion its on the manga
He spend SO MANY F****** time with an arc that sucks with "plot twist" next to another "plot twist" and "oh, let me tell you about something deep about somebody that you only saw one time before" and sucks. I love this manga, I got really hooked with the plot, but now... its really basic

Dex-chan lover
This feels like Bleach's arrancar arc. It begun pretty great, but went on for so long it got boring and tiring. Then it still kept going on.

WADAFAWK MANE... IDK HOW TO FRRL ABT THID VERY SHORT REDEMPTION ARC BUT ALL IK IS FUCKING KISAKI ALL MY HOMIES HATE KISAKI I HOPE HE CHOKES

thank u for translating♡♡~!

Thank you sooo much for your hard work 🥺🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Users who are viewing this thread