Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 20 Ch. 176 - What Was Been Left

Fed-Kun's army
i dont know what everyone is complaining about lmao

binged all the chapters today and Im enjoying it

Maybe bc I didnt have to wait for the next ch

"This shit is going at a snails pace just now, Chapter after Chapter of absolutely nothing."
Two major characters just got shot.

Dex-chan lover
This whole deal with Izana felt completely unnecessary, what was the point of adding him? We already had a good villain with Kisaki, Izana didn't add anything to the story. Well, at least he's gone now I guess.

What is everyone complaining about?? I personally still enjoy this manga from the day I started it ngl. Though I feel kinda bad about izana, his redemption arc was like 3 pages long. Sadly, I wanted to see more of him and his friend. Anyway fuck Kisaki

I'd like it if there's more focus on Takemichi and Mickey and not these other characters that we met like twice or something but I still like it

Dex-chan lover
What's another body by now? he can always shoot everyone else, he has enough bullets for Mickey and Draken, and Tekemichi has plot armor so that part is pointless.

I feel like this arc is one of those things were if you read it all at once it would be fine but a lot of people who are reading it weekly and feel it has gone on too long. I personally feel this arc has overstayed it's welcome and don't think Izana was a great or interesting villain especially when we have kisaki standing right there who was an amazing villain for the majority of this series.

Thank Kisaki, you killed another trash character. Seriously, the author saw that he wrote characters so bad and unnecessary that decided to end them quickly, what purpose do these characters have besides being empty villain patterns? Their motivations are inconsistent and their redemption is empty. These characters only served to lengthen this whole arc and take the shine off Mickey and Takemichy's backstories.

This manga went straight to hell in 40 chapters lol. It started good and was amazing till they killed the sister, author realized he fucked up and started shaking, then probably disconected his mind and started drawing wathever the fuck came through his mind. Like really, what a waste.

@MordredBlack the thing is that izana as a character makes no sese, it's there because the author needed to pull off something. Izana was totally okay with killing his sister, and was going to kill mikey, but hey scar-chan is going to die i think i care about him, let's tank some bullets lol.

@Hyodoz I can agree with that but the biggest problem with Izana for me is that if you take him and his goons completely out of the series almost nothing changes. The only permanent repercussions from this arc (so far) was Emma's death and Draken and Mickey finding out Takemichi is from the future. On top of that I feel like if Izana actually dies here all it will serve is a catalyst for Toman to finally confront and put an end to Kisaki. Emma's death imo should have been this since she is known and loved by both the characters and audience.

Dex-chan lover
@MordredBlack lol that's gotta be it. I just started this a week ago and yeah....this arc isn't as good as the manga was in the beginning but when I look at the comments and see everyone raging, I don't understand why. I still really like it atm. I guess I'll see what happens after getting caught up.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this arc is one of those things were if you read it all at once it would be fine but a lot of people who are reading it weekly and feel it has gone on too long. I personally feel this arc has overstayed it's welcome and don't think Izana was a great or interesting villain especially when we have kisaki standing right there who was an amazing villain for the majority of this series.
Nah, I'm binge reading these chapters and this arc still feels way to long unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread