Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Feel Great!

I mean I wouldn't mind if the twist happened way in the middle, but it's been so long now. I just hope they dont drag it out too much

@IsaacBai This is the number one thing i kept thinking while reading the manga. But given the fact that no one noticed that there was something off about the MC everytime he time travelled back and forth im guessing his "kid" personality is identical to his adult personality apart from the fact that he knows about time travelling.

My other theory is that every time he time travels he simply transfers his memories. Meaning that after the first time travel adult MC is actually living his entire life as his kid version, but when he travels back to the future he doesn't travel he simply lives his life out as his kid version up until the moment in the future where he simply overwrites his memories with the ones he had during the handshake.

Double-page supporter
@IsaacBai I thought it was weird too. Especially when he proposed to what, 16 y/o Hana when he was an adult in a kid's body? I did like fanghue's theories tho

Where is the actual protagonist of this whole story? Where do be Mikey at?

Finally, the real question asked XD
Also, I agree; if they pull a "Who's that?" card, Imma reee!!
Mikeyyy, please be okie;;

Group Leader
Imagine Mikey died like several years ago, I fully expect them to pull this shit. The final kick

Users who are viewing this thread