Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Feel Great!

(Note: BAD GRAMMAR)

I'm pretty sure this is not the end for TMR. I have three theories on how this series will continue

First Theory: Mikey's death
The gang tells Takemichi that Mikey died in some sort of "accident" 12 years ago. Takemichi goes back to the past to save Mikey.

Second Theory: Crash Party
Hanma is still out there. It's possible that Hanma and his gang will crash the wedding and kill everyone. Takemichi will obviously go back to the past and try to stop him.

Third Theory: Time Travelers
We still don't have an explanation to why Takemichi has this power. It's possible that there are other people like Takemichi. It'll be cool if he battles with other time travelers.

This series isn't gonna end till Takemitchy does what he announced he was gonna do (Even going as far back to when he was 12) Becoming the king of all delinquents.

Also, where the hell is his main crew!? The crew he first started all this shit with? Mikey the boy don't get me wrong but we're still missing characters here and it'd be fucked up if you forgot your main entourage.

Ah sh*t here we go again

@kogarasubou she could've just been friends with him up until his future self came back. But then again the "unbadass" version of Takemichi was the one she started dating first.

My bet would be one of this
- Mikey killed himself cause he felt it was the only way he wouldn't turn dark and do again the killing shit he did in other futures
- Mikey went after Hamza cause he saw him as a threat for all his friends, and killed him, he's now in prison

It could even be both.

Mikey's just in the bathroom watching he-en-tai guys!

Edit: This is a Be More Chill and Ironmouse reference don't read too much into it.

Group Leader
Mikey moved to a nice farm upstate. He's running free with all the other little delinquents.

Users who are viewing this thread