Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - The Keepsake

FUCKKKKK IF THEY ARE GONNA PULL ANOTHER ARC THEN MAKE IT SHORT AND IN THE PRESENT, HONESTLY JUST END IT BEFORE IT GETS ANYWORSE

Dex-chan lover
@vanlare16

lol we don't speak logic here. Try turning your brain off and speak in monke, like this: "EYY WTF THEY MAKE ANOTHER ARC THIS SHIT SUCKSSSS THE AUTHOR IS MILKING HIS SERIES SOOOO BAAAD WHY NOT END IT HERE REEEEE!!1!1"

Wondering where Koko is... It was weird to not see him in the future, but we know that Inui is working with Daken

You fellas are stupid if you actually thought it was going to end, it's like you haven't even been reading this series properly.

on one hand, it was a nice bait with how everything seemed to wrap up the last few chapters

on the other, i hope there's nothing too heart-rending this upcoming arc.

Idk why everyone's surprised, wasn't it announced that there's gonna be another arc? Hmm...but anyways, even without that, the Hanma guy is still on the loose so I know it's not over.

I didn't enjoy the last part of the last arc tbh so I'm hoping this one's gonna be good.

Also Mikey, why are you so exploitable ;-; you should really choose your crowd T_T

Wearing izana's haircut, it's clear he probably hasn't processed his siblings' deaths properly...maybe...

Basically, we've never seen the backside of either Izana or Mikey. If anything, I'd guess that is Mikey, since Izana died, and Mikey just happens to be missing from the group. But then again, that tattoo design looks very similar to the design on Izana's piercings. Therefore, we will just have to see.

My money's on "This ain't gonna end until Takemichi revives the Black Dragons and becomes president".

I suppose the last boss/antagonist is indeed Mikey , takemichi probably gonna have to end up killing Mikey himself to protect everyone else( in particular his soon to be wife) + Mikey probably never get through his sister’s death added to the death of his big brother too .....

Users who are viewing this thread