Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - The Keepsake

That’s definitely Micky. It’s clear that Draken lied and Micky couldn’t get over his siblings death including Isana’s death. Because Isana’s last words were “ can’t you save me now Micky ? Of course you can’t “ and i think Micky shouldered the regrets of not being capable of saving him, that’s why he have his tattoo out of love, respect and guilt.
If you remember , when Takemichi met Mikey in the future for the first time. Mikey was supposedly have killed Draken then he put Draken’s tattoo in his nick. Now it’s changed to someone else’s symbol that he loved.

For the hair - as i said previously - Micky had the same hair cut but his hair color was black and now it’s still blond or maybe white as Isana’s.

And don’t forget that Isana is tan/dark skin while this guy is white.

Just hurry up and go back in time and revive the black dragons and proclaim sovereignty over all delinquents. All this can be build up and that's cool, but no one likes too much filler.

Only way to save Mikey is to fill in that void his big bro had left after his passing. You may ask: "but how???" but it's obvious- it's Takemitchy. Mikey has literally said on multiple occasions that mitchy reminded him of his big bro and its about high time for him to fully embrace that role and keep Mikey on the straight and narrow.

Double-page supporter
Yeah like everyone else and I thought he needs to become the leader of the delinquents to nip this shit in the bud.

I wonder if Mikey's dad makes a appearance as the reason he became bad this time around (If that's him).

i thought it was happy ending and now the hero of timeleap will suffer more but now in the future ARC ? horrrryyyyy sheeeeiiiitttt

Dex-chan lover
@rainpizze money bitch! It's money! Good mangas are always getting milked. An example is Yamada and the 7 bitches. It was supposed to end on a good note but the author extended it but nothing of note happens and it still ended the same way it was supposed to end. Not trying to gain your last bit of income is a hard decision you know. Mangakas aren't always stable so they need every last bit to fortify their near future.

Users who are viewing this thread