Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Lingering Scent

Everyone who's saying that this series is getting milked is crazy. If this manga ended at that wedding chapter I'd be genuinely pissed at such an weak sauce ending for a series which has been relatively great overall.

The main problems would be the last volume being too cheesy and honestly cringe due to the fighting scenes being prolonged AND the art style when drawing them lacking... Finesse? It was just plain to see that the artist couldn't draw good looking fight scenes.

Then you add it with chapters being too short/not having enough substance, it just doesn't make for a good look.

BUT even with all of that! Ending the series with such an casual, lame, trash ending like this would had been horrible! The only true ending for this series is when the MC FINALLY does what he declared he was going to do! And that's becoming the Boss of all delinquents. That's the only ending worth settling for.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just say now its all about going back and forth about mickey.......i reckon mcs gonna marry mickey at this point

Dex-chan lover
Tbh....just let him be. He chose that route. And the stuff he's doing isn't interfering with the rest of the cast's happiness and livelihoods. So what does it matter that he's still in a gang at this point? I'm still rolling with this manga but I swear if Takemitchy goes back in time, changes something and then Hinata dies again lmfao I'm out.

PEOPLE, FUCK EVERYBODY WHO'S VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT IS A GREAT HISTORY AND EVEN COULD BE BETTER YOU CAN'T....
SO ....FUCK YOU!!!!

I really want to see this through to the end but its getting harder with ever passing chapter.

Dex-chan lover
oh man this just became,"goddamnit mikey, the manga", previous arc was just dragged as hell, hopefully it don't happen with this one

can we even be surprised? this is like the 3rd "happy" ending that turned out to be bad. i won't be surprised if takemichi has to go back again because either mikey or hanma kills everyone at takemichi's and hina's wedding. it was never about getting one ending, just resolving every toman member's past trauma.

Ok but is anyone surprised? It's always Mickey in the end.
Honestly, the only thing that would shock me at this point is if Takemitchi dies in the past and the last chapter is the gang reuniting at his death day and everyone is now living a good life, Mickey included. Like it would be sad but I have a feeling that this series will only end when Takemitchi dies.

Dex-chan lover
damn bro at this point just give up, i mean yeah mikey is on the yakuza so what you got your poon your friends are all alive take your B+ ending and go home takemichi.

All your friends are alive, you're going to get married, by large everyone's happy. Just let Mikey go, man. I thought the original point of the time traveling was to save your GFs life, not go Batman on the entirety of Tokyos criminal underworld.

I don’t know exactly why but I think when he change the future some sort of sacrifice need to be done and so Mikey always has to become a vilain in the future ( like in stein gate when he save kurisu
mayuri need to die
) and so maybe he can’t save both his lover hina and his bro Mikey one of them as to be sacrificed

Now Mickey should just kill Hina, for whatever reason, even for an unfortunate accident, so that Takemitchy will go back again to stop him from doing so, and this time the time skip will take him back before Emma was killed and Mickey started to fall into the abyss...

Users who are viewing this thread