Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - Can Say That Again

Dex-chan lover
Bruh MC is really forgetting his goal being the number 1... MC be having alzheimers because he keeps forgetting this shit..

I hope this trip in the past is fast and easy. Pretty much just "Hey Mikey, whatcha doin'?!" and Mikey just goes on some speech about protecting friends yada-yada and then we wrap the series up on a somber note. But considering we just got a portrait shot of all of Mikeys underlings being gangsta, I guess itll be another actual arc.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading too long to quit now, but I've also been reading for so long to not really care at this point.

This won't end well. But also you know how the future always changes drastically but really it's caused by something Mikey did. Seems suspicious.

Double-page supporter
So is it time for him to become the number 1 delinquent or what? Pretty that was his little dream of his with his friends. Hopefully he takes over.

i feel the time leaping won’t work this time....
we all know takemichi won’t rest till he sees a good future for mikey
literally baji and emma's last words were telling him to take care of mikey. and let’s not forget how the future when mikey died on his arms messed him up

Dex-chan lover
.......god dammit! Alright, the first thing I DIDN'T want to see is happening, but I'll still go along. But if he "fixes" the problem, comes back and Hina is dead. I'm done.

ok my guess is that ther will be 2 outcomes, one where hina dies but mikey lives and viceversa and he will have to choose which one he wants to save, or maybe another outcome where both live but mc dies

Users who are viewing this thread