Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 23 Ch. 198 - Lose Myself In Memory

Group Leader
@zerokillua I don't see the logic of calling sniping rude when the group you're in sniped 1) twisted hel and 2) official releases, there's no point taking a moral highground here when you're already in a group that started working ahead of a group with huge reputation that had been doing the series already

@jawsh not sure if this is how you tag since i dont use mangadex but yeah

We did not snipe twisted hel scans while they were working on TR, we literally started typesetting because no one else was doing it. Prior to scanning ourselves, my friend group and I all just read from the official online volumes using imgur (shoutout if you read from those imgur links too) which is why theres a gap between 64-117. But we realized neither VIZ nor Twist hel were paying any attention to TR so as a 3 man team we learned scanning and been translating for others ever since even though 2 of us had absolutely no knowledge of how to do it beforehand.

Meanwhile you're comparing that to your group who are already providing for multiple series and just sniping for the hell of it lmao.

P.S I remember when you actually dmed me and gave me advice on typesetting, you seemed nice then so idk why you're moving so strange now

I won't comment on the whole snipe thing. I haven't been into the manga community long enough to really understand all the complexety surrounding the topic.

I'm just going to say thanks for the chapters and thanks for the recommendation. Alway looking for good quality manga, old or new. 😉

Group Leader
@zerokillua theres no difference when it comes to sniping whether you snipe the next chapter or a chapter hundreds ahead, if a group is working on it you should ask first. Obviously I didn't ask because your group began with a snipe, as I said. If you can't be patient for chapters then clearly you don't properly understand what goes into scanlation that isn't rushed

QSS

Group Leader
@zerokillua how is actively releasing a series considered "not paying attention to" it?
Speed scanners sure have some weird logic

Fed-Kun's army
While i agree there are plenty of good deliquent manga out there, it's pretty cringe to snipe a series that are getting regular updates AND trash the series in the first page lol. Kind scummy ngl.

There are better ways to rec other series than to call them better than what we're currently reading. I don't read this because it's a delinquent manga anyway. I like the characters and the time travel theme.

@jawsh You clearly have more knowledge on the scanning scene than me so if we did not perform the right formalities when we started then I can see why you see us as that type of group. Hope you can understand that sniping wasnt so black and white to us as outsiders though, we only felt it was okay to continue because of the prolonged absence of anyone updating TR

To me theres a clear distinction of intent and i just hope you can recognize that even if you see us a group who snipes. Hopefully our 2 groups can see each other in better light in the future

Group Leader
@zerokillua regardless of understanding its not like im gonna continue to release chapters, it was half a joke to include the page about 2 series' I work on and half to see how well I could work with MTL
But I will add that there was no prolonged absence on TR...? It was simply a groups release pace not being satisfactory to whoever decided to start releasing chapters ahead of them
For some reason readers always end up feeling like scanlators do this work for them, when 90% of us do it for ourselves and no one else

And omg the translation sucks too. Imagine sniping and dropping this bad of a translation quality lmaooooo

wtf are you all even talking about? who gives a shit take it to dms or something and talk about the actual damned manga here instead of flooding the chat with nonsense

@jawsh Cringe fucking snipe not gonna lie and @zerokillua wasn't lying when he said that TR was releasing barely at an consistent rate and its much appreciated that him and his friends came and started releasing chapters weekly.

Overall, shit move on your part and props to zero for being respectful in his responses.

thank you for translating and uploading!! 😘 it was actually good😃😄

Users who are viewing this thread