Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Annoying. Would have been better if he had saved everyone but somehow made their lives worse by becoming a yakuza or something. 😒😒😒

This chapter does not make any sense. It completely kills the emotional moment for me.

1. MC survives a point-blank car explosion with no injures.
2. Bust open a car window with his fist and again no injures.
3. MC gets push across and out of the car by someone that cannot even move their lower body.
4. Survive another point-blank car explosion without injuries.

Double-page supporter
Again, I'm not sure why people are saying "bad writing" there's so much stuff that needs to be figured out in the past, we haven't even really met two of the main villians.

Furthermore, the renewed motivation from him actually having serious moments with Hina and meeting the current her provides much more motivation than "oh yeah that girl I went out with in middle school"

Wow I actually really like this manga. The time leap idea is really cool because of how he gets to keep coming back and see how his actions have changed the future, instead of just staying in the past permanently. It let's there be a lot of mystery elements that unfold with each new leap.

Double-page supporter
honestly he might as well stay in the past since he'll never remember any of the changes he makes in the future.

Dex-chan lover
That’s what you call a character development. It’s been a while that I’ve experienced this feeling.

im suddenly reminded of that one manga where the guy's love interest keeps disappearing

could it be the hanma guy knew something? akkun said "why arent you in the car" then hanma target is takemichi

Users who are viewing this thread