Tokyo卍Revengers

Will_Madden

Some IRL lore on the swastika; Originally it was a Buddhist symbol for the sun! The Nazi's actually stole it (as well as their eagle symbol as well).

A good way to tell the difference is that the Nazi swastika is tilted at an angle while the buddhist symbol is flatly level.

In the context of this story, it's a symbol used by the gang because it has religious/mythological precedent (and the main religion of japan is a form of Buddhism). So think of it like an american gang that uses christian symbolism.

Dex-chan lover
This stupid imbecile blithering idiot just revealed one thing he should never reveal to the very person that can never hear it

Is it possible to have more utterly idiotic writing or the author is just getting cornered to a wall he built here

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@JacK145
To be fair I really thought all this Kisaki is a time leaper too was just the mc overthinking things, it just didn't make any sense, and now that is finally revealed that he is indeed a time traveller, I feel a bit disappointed, it feels like the easy way to end things, but to be honest this feels like it's either mid way through the whole story or the end, and if it's the second I don't really care that much, but otherwise disappointed af with the reveal yeah

Users who are viewing this thread