Tokyo卍Revengers

@woulez I simply said what he is like, not what happens, we can already tell hes that type of character by the chapter this site is on you pepega

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@Meybi
Ok. It was reported as a spoiler and I assumed it was spoiling something about a character that hadn't been established yet.
I'll remove the spoiler tag.

In the future, send us a dm instead of posting it in the discussion thread if you're contesting a mod action, as it is off-topic.

Thanks.

Aggregator gang
There's a really big mystery at the beginning of the story that I didn't realize until recently...
How did Takemichi get to the past in the original timeline where Naoto was dead?

@VF89 I'd appreciate you not tagging me to weigh in on a conversation from 4 months ago just so you can virtue signal as a fake buddhist.

Group Leader
@VF89 I hope in the two months since you've made that comment you've realized its stupidity, and consequently the error of your ways.

Symbols meanings change and adopt new significance. To ignore it just out of sheer stubbornness is to ignore the hate and devastation suffered by millions in the past and still today. Hate groups STILL use the swastika to attack Jews and other minority groups. Around the world hate speech and hate crimes are increasing. People are literally afraid to leave there houses. And yet you want to continue to use the symbol.

Dex-chan lover
That's male Rem and Ram

Edit: Man at this point someone should just remove the manji cause this comment section is making me lose braincells over how ignorant some people are willing to be.

This took me five seconds to Google.
images

Gotta love all the people that try to be righteous by attacking an ancient symbol. Such a lack of culture.

Dex-chan lover
@MerriLee3s The comments section of a manga where they use the manji in said manga isn't the place to pretend to be woke over the swastika dude, Go preach your holier than though bs on twitter like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread