Tokyo卍Revengers

Hello. The popo exist. At least you can put him in jail???????????
This whole manga is fucking stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of crazy when you think about it but like there is all the sides characters who are so f*cking good and then there is the MC who is just utter sh*t.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valla tbf it was already called a swastika before the Nazis used it so @disgust isn't really wrong but still here it doesn't have any link to the Nazis. I'm pretty sure it's used because in Japanese it's called Manji and Mikey who is the president it called Manjiro.

Dex-chan lover
I smell the ending soon, already reach the anti-climax now. Such a good binge reading straight in 3 days

It also raises the question, why are they showing older Chifuyu in this arc that shows nothing of him.

Its makes more sense that he is holding a gun, but his face looks more serious than normal, i guess thats why i didnt recognize him

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Bro i will literally overcame this pandemic just to see the end of this manga

Takemichi, Tokyo's official punching bag since 2005.

Jest caught up to the chapters and man I get the author wants give the impression things getting real but this is too crazy now come on how you going to kill her off atleast be in a coma or kidnapped

I really hope a miracle time reversal happens give him another chance to fix this because I cant accept that death.

Also I dont gey whst people expect of Takemichi chapter before he considers she will get offed didnt expect it would happen no way he could of predicted it.

Wonder what this will mean for all the characters.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

🤪🤩wow i found out this manga. It so dam good holy shtttttt. just caught up with latest chp (chp 151) I wonder what will happen nexttttt, didnt expect that
he cant go to future now, and emma is gone
FKKKKK I need more! 🤩🤪

Users who are viewing this thread