Tokyo卍Revengers

hated the mc but love him now. idc what anyone says. anyone that neva give up is da bomb les go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

YO THE COVER DOESN'T DO THIS JUSTICE TBH it's a really great manga oh man!! it has a lot of twists too and you just cant get sick of it. there's only one thing that isnt good about it but it's needed in the plot, oh well. 10/10 such a great manga

why did the art change after the gap?? i like the art on the earlier parts. the latest artwork - i can’t tell who is who

@Shizukachan
It's suppose to show who are the captains during the fight. This can also be seen as a morale booster for their side, because if they look around and still see their captains fighting wouldn't they want to keep on fighting as well?

The only problem is that it makes them stand out like a sore thumb in a fight.

UPR

People looking at the cover only:tHeREs A SWaStiKa On iT, It iS RaCiSt

The manga:

Ok, so i absolutely love the idea of going back and forth to the past and present and Takemichi is trying hard but... not his best. Like... When did he really fight a guy? I do love him as a protagonist and it's so awesome that he's trying to save all his friends but seriously. Why isn't he learning some fighting techniques??? Or at least self defense? I mean during his time in the future he could have acquired some skills. Memory is some serious shit and with a younger body... I'm just saying. All these reincarnating or turning back time mangas handle such situations where fighting is involved much better. It's not the same but still. For god's sake learn to at least through a good punch, Takemichiii

Users who are viewing this thread