Tokyo卍Revengers

Of course when the manga hits its more banal, lowest point an anime me is announced

Is the manga latest volume its final arc? I feel like it's about to end. I'll miss this manga . It's too awesome ;-;

Everything about this is great except the MC I really dislike him god why is he such a fuck up and crybaby. He is the worst part of this series.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what the description of this series has to do with nazis? Why put a swastika in the title?

Its a symbol of peace and good luck the actual nazi swastika is the reverse of the swastika in the title. the nazi swastika has the left hook up while this one is left hook down.

so like I read the new chapter and I'm like yo wtf thats it? I hate cliffhangers that make you hang on a cliff with lava infested human eating shark spider demon ghost mickey mouse fish on the bottom of the cliff

It's not bad but "Award Winning" ..... yeah I don't think so...
There are lots of mangas that are truly deserving awards that have much better art with better plot and drama even great comedy.
I guess standards just became low over the years and kids don't even bother looking for older mangas.

@konzolmester Instead of sounding like some hipster, perhaps look more into what the award is actually for and from what. It was awarded by Kodansha Manga in the Shõnen category of 2020. The nominees were Tokyo Revengers, SPYxFAMILY, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken and Runway de Waratte and they simply deemed that this manga was the most fitting for the award for the category and time period.
"Lower standards", "older manga" yadda yadda, what a load of bullshit you're spewing.

Users who are viewing this thread