Tokyo卍Revengers

Solid 7-8/10. Great first arcs, following, not so much. Time travel stories can be well-done (such as Steins;Gate and Erased), but this is becoming...repetitive. That being said, I'm obviously not dropping, I mean, if it ended at the current chapters then it would've felt incomplete. But yeah, hopefully this new arc is interesting.

https://nz.images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrWmjDjukBgaDcAqgkfaQx.;_ylu=Y29sbwNncTEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3BpdnM-?p=ah+shit+here+we+go+again&type=ANYS_A0DWJ_sep_bcr_%2452462_000000%24&param1=mT_DQ35_9YjK_fzOaDBHa3w_Djrjo9IMzn3D1CguPqkRi4TBqyYJEkT0YRBwHw5hBvKdjTBKeJFarynArEritizR3YRc6JNtwN15tpWCHFhE5UuU3ZrvnxiPD_eSbmFbZw92wNcf7rW3oX5W7rzczYz9262KFb0UP38HPo9ZUh4NrMbWVvlxiYGgW9vObQKiIDJ6XoiH2AxjGknHy2Z7vwMajprr6P6eniBXUbMmqPWR_NhAzFpb387JgJMMG16hWfU5ItsgHERLb4XiuSQ%2C&hsimp=yhs-SF01&hspart=Lkry&ei=UTF-8&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01#id=2&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FKOaeDHeJ80I%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&action=click

Group Leader
maxresdefault.jpg

jesus i really hope this arc gets better lmfao man this has been such a bummer recently

Double-page supporter
@Korenix bro you're 400 comments and 3 years late, but I'm sure some new blood mad lad will have a screaming match with you, while me and the old boys just sit and laugh.

Some of yall below know nothing about Japan and are extremely new to reading Manga...and it shows....LIKE REALLY shows!

Still can't accept Emma is dead... I hope this next arc finds a way to save her along with Mikey

@Korenix @Ali12463 That mirrored Swastika is a Manji to be exactly. An actual japanese Symbol which stands for good fortune or prosperity. It is also used to indicate the location of Buddhist temples in local maps.

Greetings Adventurer. I am The God of Binging, DeVries. I leave my blessing to this story and all that may read it. I was too invested in this story to leave any notes along the way, so you will not find any even if you looked. This story moved me in a way I cannot describe with words. I am proud to honor it with my rating of SS+. It is a superior story despite all flaws. To binge and retain is truly a powerful tool, and this story succeeds my expectations of how ill remember it at every turn. The title is unfortunate if you aren't educated, but it was the art that drew me in. The stunning facial expressions and character posing blew me away. Binging like nobodies business I flashed through this not knowing how much time went by. Its an honor to read this. I urge you to read this and accept the quest of reading it all. As you read it remember to drink water and take breaks often. Please support the official release and most importantly of all. Have fun . Be good!

@burnable_trash are you sure is it not because Japan and Germans were partners before...then Japanese have seen the swastika as a Good thing?...just wanna ask XD

For the uninformed, the mirrored swastika is rooted in Buddhism as the symbol of peace. You'll see the swastika on the buddha's chest depending on the buddhist temple you visit

Users who are viewing this thread