Tomb Raider King

woah this thing's really good, how the hell did it fly so far under the radar?

Wooow we've really been fed a lot today, thank you so much for the hard work everyone ~~!!

Dex-chan lover
They only started sweating because someone translated up to 110 chapters lol
Guess someone got annoyed how far behind they were and the pacing they had.

Don't get me wrong their translations really solid and high quality but the speed at which they release is abysmal when theres so many raws available, was only a matter of time until someone else picks them up seeing that many untranslated chapters. Their quality is worse but apart from like 6 chapters where it seemed they outsourced them or something they were very readable and understandable. I will still re read kkj's translation when they catch up ofcourse bc some nuance was lost with the other translator, so at the end of the day it's as the saying goes: Competition induces progress

mangafast is already up to chapter 118 translation is good"reason i put it on spoiler mode is because last time i got a warning for sharing other links for mangas that were already way uphead than mangadex"

Dex-chan lover
@dinqee why increase the time limit? The chapters would be up today and now even a few Ive already read here (97, 98, 99) are on a 2 day timer. Did something happen?

Power Uploader
@ShionSinX kkjscans.co released without delay. if mangadex was web where they'd pay me for releasing i wouldnt put up a delay.

Dex-chan lover
@dinqee I mean, the delay was already in place (and would end today), but was doubled. If your group wants a bigger delay that could be set up instead of doing w/e you did (re-upload I guess?).

Power Uploader
@ShionSinX i reuploaded 1-38 that was done by the other group the rest is done by us. i didnt put up a delay on the reuploaded chapters? what are you on about?

Dex-chan lover
@dinqee the last chapters listed here (above 100) would be available today, but they have a 2 day timer again. And a few other chapters that were already available (97, 98 and 99; I know because Ive read them here on Wednesday I think) now have a timer on them as well (should be up in about 40 mins from now). Something weird happened, thats why I asked.

Power Uploader
@ShionSinX i released 97 2 days ago on our website and after that uploaded them on mangadex. i didnt change anything. over 100 i released today on our own website. there is another guy from mangafast that does TRK with google translate. i suppose you read that.

Dex-chan lover
@dinqee I see. Those three chapters I mentioned are marked as read for your release, maybe some bug happened then if someone else had it and pulled them out. Thanks for your time.

Contributor
As power fantasies about being able to get what you want by beating up and wrecking folks go, this one is relatively sophisticated on that front and not terribly written (Edit: Only in the beginning)... But it's still not much more than that at its core, alas.

Well, I say that, I'm only 20 chapters in. Maybe it has some redeeming quality later on. But I'm slowly growing rather weary of it. Edit: Naw, seems unlikely, a little over 30 chapters in and he's crossed the line for me to being distinctly more villainous than some of the villains he's fighting... Edit 2: ...and somewhere around chapter 40
they become mass-murderers and the author is so lazy that no one around the protagonist is even remotely upset about it. Although by this point the protagonist has exactly two people around him: One he's constantly blatantly manipulating and the other's in a slave contract. What a shit-show! o_o

Basically, the whole thing appears to be the protagonist's long but steady road to absolute psychopathy, though the author doesn't seem aware of it: This is warped power fantasy stuff so you're supposed to be cheering him on. I regret spending an evening on it.

There's also some strong resentment-of-Japanese here that leads to some relatively unpleasant shit (like him holding some comedically dumb-as-bricks Japanese schoolgirl at swordpoint as if it's supposed to be cathartic). Every single Japanese character, and we go through a good few near the beginning, are all mockingly portrayed in one way or another. It's uncomfortable. Even if that was only in the first several chapters (they haven't been seen since).

this is much better thab solo leveling, especially the interraction of the characters. Our mc may be looking ruthless but he really love his companions so much.

Read the raws
and it seems the latest few chaps rn has Irene being transformed into an kid[with red-hair girl too]

Users who are viewing this thread