Tomb Raider King

Bahasa Indonesia translations already caught up with the raws which is great.

Don’t expect anything fun, it’s really trashy. Mc’s basically a Mary Sue. Every conflict or possible problem is resolved in a panel or two because of “muh skills” and “muh dominance.” A lot of the characters are pushovers all so the Mc can flex his Mc powers as well. Basically watered down solo leveling without the charm. While I’m only at chapter 11 so far, I don’t really see it improving much beyond what I’ve seen so far.

@endurableblade, it's basically Korean's version of chinese XuanHua, protag after reborn is op.
Mc basically doing what he did since he already knew the future, although many will change because of his action.
Not all chara are pushover, people like US wargod Keira and the Holton girl aren't lol.

Double-page supporter
Great read! This has lovely art, and the premise is really exciting .

Jaminisbox in joint with KKJ? What happened to them not supporting manga aggregate sites like mangadex?

Group Leader
@Yorochav JB isn't supporting MangaDex. It's just that KKJ releases to MangaDex and JB doesn't. JB had all their chapters removed except for their joint scans. Time (one of their leaders) said they'll release them on their website later.

Greed happened. They want dem ad click revenue on their cancer sites. Many translation/scanlation groups went to shit because of greed. They do it for profit, not for fun. People should start ripping their "work", post it on imgur and link on reddit if mangadex bends over to their demands.

??? im thankful for the translations and their hard work anyway thanks for the update kkj/jb! ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread